Award-winning PDF software
Sample of n400 filled up Form: What You Should Know
Jul 2024 — Dear Mr. Ortega, I write to you on behalf of my husband, Cesar Ortega, a nonresident alien who has come to the United States in December 2001 with two green cards: D-1 (Foreign Diplomatic) and O-1 (Other) on behalf of his wife, Ana Ortega-Ortega. Cesar was born in El Salvador, the son of Salvadoran parents. Cesar became a U.S. citizen in 2024 at the age of 21, but Ana was not granted an O-1, even though she is a citizen by birth. Cesar has been in the United States since December 2024 and since 2024 he and Ana have had two green cards, D-1 and O-1. Ana remains a permanent resident under her father's citizenship status due to her father, who remained a permanent resident in El Salvador after that date when Cesar entered the United States. Cesar has been employed as a contractor for a company in Puerto Rico. Cesar and Ana's parents are the sole owners of the firm. Ana now works at the firm on an as an office assistant. Cesar's employment at this firm ceased in December. They recently were granted an extension on their visas and are hoping that Cesar has not been able to get them a replacement or any new employment while he finishes some necessary time off work until he has had a chance to apply for citizenship with his work visa. Ana and Cesar have two daughters, Ana-Maria (born in El Salvador), Caitlin Nero (born in Honduras), and Ana-Juana Nevada. Ana-Maria is currently not a U.S. citizen. Ana Nero is a citizen in her father's citizenship status. Ana-Juana Nevis is under the legal guardianship of their father, but it could be an option for Cesar and Ana-Maria to become citizens together. I am requesting your help in applying for both of these citizenship applications for my husband, Cesar.
online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do USCIS N-400 instructions, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any USCIS N-400 instructions online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your USCIS N-400 instructions by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your USCIS N-400 instructions from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.